Quotables

But what do I know? I'm just a twice clicken brown shirt teabaggin tjroll. Right? --PatP

Not now. There are dirty, swaying men at my door. They’re looking for Brian. I need to go deal with that. --Thor

If Joss Wedon was near me, I'd of kicked his ass. --PaulC

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Let Me Google That For You .COM!!!

So I was croozing the crackberry forums for to see if there is yet a dvorak keyboard layout for my crackberry (there is not). I happened upon this post, in which some novice user (pronounced “noooooooooob”) was unfamiliar with the awesomeness that is Dvorak. In the next response to that post was what appeared to be a helpful link: “Let me google that for you.” This intrigued me, so I clicked it. Go ahead. Try it out. I’ll wait.

 

Welcome back. As it turns out, that was a helpful link, but it’s also the best joke site I’ve seen in a while. I don’t know about you, but I’m loading that one into the extended clip on my Noobhammer 9000, right between “if you don’t like it, mute me,” and “GTFO my kitchen!”

No comments:

Post a Comment