Quotables

But what do I know? I'm just a twice clicken brown shirt teabaggin tjroll. Right? --PatP

Not now. There are dirty, swaying men at my door. They’re looking for Brian. I need to go deal with that. --Thor

If Joss Wedon was near me, I'd of kicked his ass. --PaulC

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Alice was awful.

Oh my God. I can't believe I have to do this. To anyone who read my review of Alice from yesterday and subsequently watched it, I sincerely apologize. I wrote that review before I watched the second half of the miniseries. Having just now finished it, don't bother. PaulC: You're welcome for not reminding you about it. You can take those four hours of your life and… do nothing at all. You’ll be better off than if you had watched Alice.

This film was AWFUL. It was so bad you need to see it. Not even kidding. The first three hours were as good as Tin Man, because it was the same as Tin Man. The last hour was absolutely unbearable. Oh my God. I am so mad right now. I can't believe I just watched that terrible, horrible, awful, abominable film. I don't know if I'm madder that the first three hours were good and the last hour sucked or that I sat through three hours of what I thought was a decent film to get to that steaming pile of crap that was the end. I am almost as mad as I was at the end of the series that shall not be named.

And can we talk about Galactica for a minute? No, we can't, because Gramma reads my blog.

So, again, I apologize if anyone watched Alice because I said it wasn't horrible. I further apologize by way of admitting: it was horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment