Quotables

But what do I know? I'm just a twice clicken brown shirt teabaggin tjroll. Right? --PatP

Not now. There are dirty, swaying men at my door. They’re looking for Brian. I need to go deal with that. --Thor

If Joss Wedon was near me, I'd of kicked his ass. --PaulC

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hottest cartoon chick

So I posted this on my facebook and thought it would be good for a blog as well. My opinion is that Hayley Smith (American Dad) is just about the hottest cartoon girl ever. Now, when I say cartoon, I mean “cartoon,” not “animated.” ‘Cause let’s face it. You just can’t beat some of those Final Fantasy female leads (Tifa, Aeris, etc.).

And I don’t mean she’s just good-looking either. She’s a cartoon. Not much to see here. It’s more a matter of personality. If Hayley Smith was real, I could date her. Check out this clip from American Dad.

So I want opinions here. Who’s your favorite cartoon girl? If you’re of the female persuasion, who’s your favorite cartoon dude? And yes, that really is Patrick Stewart.

And here’s one more clip from American Dad that has nothing to do with Hayley but that I love anyway because Steve’s absolutely right. Algebra is awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I think this post could qualify under RS McCain's RULE 5(How to get a million hits on your blog in less than a year). Tradition is Rule 5 is applied on Sunday

    So, it's Sunday. Can't paste links, so Google "Mansfield Loren pic". Retro NSFW with a modern G rating. Notice the "YOU ARE SUCH A HUSSY" look on Sophia's face as Jane(Original Nip Slip Girl) shows here wares.

    ReplyDelete