Quotables

But what do I know? I'm just a twice clicken brown shirt teabaggin tjroll. Right? --PatP

Not now. There are dirty, swaying men at my door. They’re looking for Brian. I need to go deal with that. --Thor

If Joss Wedon was near me, I'd of kicked his ass. --PaulC

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Verizon, Comcast and Republicans! Oh my!

First, here’s this note that Ashley (who has still not visited my blog) sent around. It’s about the Republican take on freedom of religion and why we need coliseums in every state capital (to feed republicans to the lions). Just briefly, here’s my opinion on that.

This country was founded on a single principal: liberty. The founding fathers had this crazy idea that I should be able to do or say anything I want, as long as it doesn’t prevent you from doing the same. I can worship whatever I want, however I want, at a reasonable volume, without raping or murdering anybody. If you disagree (and I’ve said this before), get the f@#& out of my country. I don’t need to convince you of anything, and you’re too stupid to be swayed by a reasonable argument. There’s a sign on the door that says “no fascists.” Beat it. No discussion. Just get out.

Now that I’ve gotten that out of my system

Yay Verizon! Yay Comcast! Go Red Sox! Every day! Woooo!!!!

As may be evident from the above nonsense, I am very happy with my new service providers. I’m online, I’ve got my crackberry, and I’m happy. I don’t have to wait eight days to watch Burn Notice (oh my God! They killed Doctor Jackson!) on Hulu (just what the hell is a “Bing-a-thon,” and did that little girl get a puppy?), I can watch South Park again, and I get NESN. That’s right. All you New Yorkers can kiss my butt, cause I’m watchin’ Red Sox reruns (they do that, right?).

No comments:

Post a Comment