Quotables

But what do I know? I'm just a twice clicken brown shirt teabaggin tjroll. Right? --PatP

Not now. There are dirty, swaying men at my door. They’re looking for Brian. I need to go deal with that. --Thor

If Joss Wedon was near me, I'd of kicked his ass. --PaulC

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

And so it begins

Soon, I will be officially unemployed, and I'm going to have... I don't want to say a lot... of free time on my hands. So I figured I should start a blog. I'm always noticing things that I want to tell people about, and since nobody uses flickr, this seems the best way to keep people informed about everything they need to know. Welcome to BlogMart. If we don't have it, you don't need to know about it.

I'll try to refrain from political blogging, but no promises. While I try really hard not to care about politics on any level, I meet with very little success. So, if I don't have anything else to blog about on a given day, politics will make the cut. If you don't like it, don't read it.

This is my blog, so my rules. I'll try o keep my posts relatively free of profanity, but again I make no promises. I use the word best suited to convey the idea. If I mean to say "f#*@ that guy," I'm not going to say "I don't much care for that gentleman." This goes against my grain, but I want people to read my blog, and certain moms take issue with my frequent use of profanity, and I don't want them to shun my blog because they'r afraid they might read something they don't like.

That being said, I will say things you don't like. But I'll try to use words you can swallow.

Now that I've gotten all that introduction out of the way, everybody put your eyephones on and press your cell phone's play button. On with the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment