Quotables

But what do I know? I'm just a twice clicken brown shirt teabaggin tjroll. Right? --PatP

Not now. There are dirty, swaying men at my door. They’re looking for Brian. I need to go deal with that. --Thor

If Joss Wedon was near me, I'd of kicked his ass. --PaulC

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Garage Sale

So, we made about thirty bucks off the garage sale yesterday. For thirty bucks, I would have thought a lot more junk would have walked away from our little table. Kerry's parents sold a ton of stuff, including a whole mess of power tools and stuffed animals. Her mom managed to let a fodler full of original Star Wars and Indiana Jones comic books go for a dollar. After they drove away, I told her I would be shocked if any one of them would have gone for less than a hundred dollars on EBay. I mean, the Star Trek paperbacks would probably fetch a few bucks from a collector, but comic book collectors are freakin' ravenous. Then she was sad.

So, it was a fun day of beer and tree-climbing (photos to follow).

No comments:

Post a Comment