Quotables

But what do I know? I'm just a twice clicken brown shirt teabaggin tjroll. Right? --PatP

Not now. There are dirty, swaying men at my door. They’re looking for Brian. I need to go deal with that. --Thor

If Joss Wedon was near me, I'd of kicked his ass. --PaulC

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mad-lib Mayhem

Okay. So maybe this isn’t as funny as I think it is. But too bad.

We all know mad-libs are a great place to find new uses for old words. In this instance “slink.” We were all at the Hollywood Drive-In, and Kerry brought a book of mad-libs. She needed a verb and mom said “slink.” I haven’t got it in front of me, but the usage was funny, and I immediately said “slink me, baby.” Then I sent a mobile post to my blog. Use it in conversation, or as a pickup line. “Slink me, baby.”

No comments:

Post a Comment